Friday, March 21, 2008

Enough Already!




So, I realize that I've been complaining a lot lately.
I just don't feel good.
I was out 3 days last week with the flu and am out today with, what I think, is bronchitis.
Friday, and I can't even enjoy it.

I've put a call into the nurse in hopes that I can take something. I'm really hoping for some antibiotics. The over the counter decongestant isn't working. (It could be that I yakked it up shortly after taking it...)
I really want to sleep and rest, but I CANNOT STOP COUGHING. I'd even settle for staying in the steamy shower all day, but that's not possible (not to mention what the water bill would be!) This illness has turned me into a cranky, short-tempered, unlikable being.

Last night, in the middle of a coughing fit, Tim says to me, "I wish you'd go ahead and have this baby already. I want my old wife back."

Kill me now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

From what I've read you have every right to complain (especially the squirrel incident).
It is so hard to be pregnant and sick, I can totally empathize.
We are about to have our second and I keep saying we may have a third, my husband doesn't think our marriage could survive a 3rd pregnancy. He say its not the babies, it just me pregnant that he can't take.
Hang in there.

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Methinks Tim's jeans need to go in the dryer on extra hot for an hour or two. In the middle of a coughing fit he says this? WTH.

Ah, well. I bet you want your old lungs and voice back too.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home