Thursday, January 17, 2008

Top Heavy.

I didn't walk in the door from work until 7:30. The first thing Tim says to me is, "Damn! Did your b**bs (trying to deter googling pervs) grow an entire size today, or what?"
Thanks, thanks a lot. I needed that. Good to see you too, Honey.

But you know what? I'm pretty sure they did.

When I left for work this morning, I put on a full length coat that used to be rather roomy. It just fit me this morning (in the chest). When I put it on at the end of the day, well, let's just say it'll be a cold day in Hell before I get it buttoned again.

I see a granny bra in my future. FUCK!

4 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Honk, HONK!

Your TATAs are in my way!

(Congrats on the amnio!)

xo,
J

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude! can i get preggers and have huge knockers like you?! sigh...maybe one day

Congratulations on the good news! We're thinking about you!
love,
Rachel and Bryan xoxo
big kisses to Audrey and Tim!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Beck said...

You took your boobs down! Gar saw them and all of a sudden couldn't wait to impregnate me... go figure.

Can Audrey play today?

3:04 PM  
Blogger Biddy said...

hahaha that's so funny! my cousin had a baby last month. her milk came in for the first time while she was sleeping and her boobs got so big she popped a bra strap and it hit her in the face! what a way to wake up from a nap!

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home