Thursday, January 10, 2008

What goes on in the mind of a toddler?

Watching Snow White with Bitty Baby
So, last night I sneak into Audrey's room to plant a kiss on her soft cheek before going to bed. (I'm always the last to bed in this house.)
I lean over her, give her a kiss and tell her I love her. Back in my bed, I pull up the covers just as I hear her cough and call for me, only once.
I decide to get up and check on her. She coughed again. I got her some water and sort of woke her up so she could take a few sips. Her head hit the pillow, and again, she was asleep. She muttered in a very proud tone, "I have all the red!"
"You have all the red what?" I asked in a whisper.
"I have all the red Jell-o!"
"Mmmm. Jell-o." I gave her another peck and held my laughter.

My daughter dreams of Jell-o.

5 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Watch it wiggle, friend!

That photo is beautiful!!!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Brooks Brown said...

sounds like a good dream. she looks more and more like you waddy -- it's all in the eyes.

11:07 PM  
Blogger supa said...

oh, what a rare chance, to see what she's dreaming.

beautiful photo, too. beautiful kid.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Beck said...

I wanna dream of jello. humph!

Alas-- So I just came up for breath before I have to work (on a crappy sunday night). I think I'm wide open on Wednesday night. You wanna hang for a bit, look at pics, and catch up?

7:16 PM  
Blogger cranky said...

Jello dreams to me would be JELLY NIGHTMARES! All that quivering gelatine! *shudder*

In other news, stalker here is still waiting for your mailing address! Give me your work one if the forwardness of this Aussie is f-f-f-reakin' you out! :P All cupies bar 2 (one for me, one for you) are going on ebay soon...

Now if you really don't want one I won't be offended. Promise. But from one retro queen to another - sista, you won't be disappointed.

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home