Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Audrey's Official Xmas List

When toddlers discover accessories...
1. Christmas tree (check)
2. Christmas lights (check)
3. A box (I'm sure I have one of these somewhere.)
4. A snowman
5. Red, yellow and green present
6. 3 soccer balls
7. Numbers
8. Blocks
9. Purple toys
10. Puzzles
11. I don't want anything else. That's it.
12. A bulldozer, too; and a tractor, too.
13. Strawberries, watermelon, and grits.
14. A triangle, carrots, and peas.
15. I don't want anything else. That's it, Mommy.
16. Orange shoes. purple shoes, too.

5 Comments:

Blogger De volta à ativa...? said...

Haha thats awesome! Her list looks enviable, too. Aand the colored gift is amazing, too.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

I love # 7: numbers. Kids are awesome!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Misty said...

wow... well, at least she isn't too particular!

10:58 AM  
Blogger IzzyMom said...

Wow, your daughter has gotten SO big!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

I love the honesty at this age; her list is perfect! And the p*king/s*x story was funny, although the mental image might have scarred me a little :)

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home