Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Shady Bunch

A Glimpse Into My World
A client requested a Brady Bunch-esque shoot for Saturday. I thought I'd better do a dry run.
This was a quick 10 minute deal, but it really cracks me up.

This is as close as you can get to real time. This is exactly what about 2 minutes would be like in the presence of my family. You'd get about 30 different facial expressions/emotional stages/mood swings from Audrey. Tim, on the other hand would be in a constant state of "I can't take one more second of this melt-down madness". He was so about to crack. And me? What would I be doing? Annoyingly snapping your photograph (against your wishes) every couple seconds or so.

Don't you want to come hang with us?

P.S. Tim started blogging again! I'm excited.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah ha!

*gulp/sigh*

hahahahha

I didn't know photographers were this funny

10:32 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

i love it!!!!

10:35 PM  
Blogger OhTheJoys said...

It's the story, of a girl named Audreey...

12:01 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

i love that she is an unabashed nose picker - you go girl! git up in there!

4:03 PM  
Blogger mom said...

I completely want to steal this idea for our Christmas card. Hilarious! I'm going to put my dog in too -- LOVE IT - thanks!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home