Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Last Days of Summer


It's one in the morning. I should be in bed. You wonder why I haven't been around lately?

There's just not enough time in the day. And when I do have time, well, I want to spend it with my family or getting the house in order. Yes, we still have unpacked boxes. Nothing has been put up on the walls, yet. But, hey, I made myself post something tonight just in case some of you were still checking up on me.

No doubt, I'm feelin' the guilt. Some of you have even told me off a bit. So, to tide you over until I can figure out a regular time to post.... here's my brand new website.
It's fresh. It's a little premature, but I launched it anyway. Feel free to give me some hardcore feedback. I know I need more pics in the maternity and wedding gallery. Those will be forthcoming.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.... and send me some clients! (Heh heh.)

The New Site

13 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

of course the website is great!

It's summer, lots of people slack in posting. I am proud to say that I moved across country AND am unpacked, however--- it's 3 am and I am not sleeping while you likely are.
I'm jealous! :)

5:58 AM  
Blogger Lalalian said...

Oh my freakin' goodness!!!

So beautiful and so easy to navigate!

If I lived over there, I would totally be referring my peeps to you {:->

9:00 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

Beautiful site, as always you take the most awesome pictures. I totally wish I lived down south.
I wouldn't worry about posting, enjoy your family and your photography, the blogosphere is always here.
I get really laxed on my postings and if people don't visit then oh well!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Kathy's Surprise Party said...

Oh my gosh...the site is unbelievable. Awesome!

And, I check in, even if you haven't written and I'm sometimes glad you haven't because I know it means you are living life and things are good in the new digs. :-)

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angela! The site is stupendously wonderful and perfect. I am so excited for you and your family! I have been out of touch for awhile because of insanity myself. Just wanted to send you the good vibes. The site is great!

Myra

5:13 PM  
Blogger eva said...

Angela,

This is SO exciting. It's about time you went into business with your brilliant photography. And, I'm a fan of Kitely being on your website. Hope you all are doing well!

9:53 PM  
Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Love the new site!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Beck said...

Oh my goddess-- the music is from Eternal Sunshine! I LOVE that.... testimonial for boudoir photos soon..... (sp?)

8:49 PM  
Blogger Tim G said...

Yeah! You recognized it. I need to credit Jon Brion...I love that movie.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. There's more to come. I just wanted to go ahead and launch it.

Now....if I could only quit my real job. : )

8:59 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

hey angela! your site looks fantastic. did you design it yourself? i have owned my domain name for about four years and haven't done a damn thing with it -

4:35 PM  
Blogger angela said...

hi laura.
no, i do not possess the skills to create flash files. it is a template.

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

angela, the site is awesome! i'm so proud of you and for you!!

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

angela, the site looks amazing! love the music choice. much luck to you (not that you need it.)

and if it makes you feel any better, we've been in our "new" house for 10 months and i still have unpacked boxes shoved in closets.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home