Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

The Daddy...

Tim,
You are a better father than I ever imagined you would be. You are good at so many things, but at being a father, you rock. Watching you with Audrey brings me so much joy. She adores you. I do too. We have the family I have always wanted.

Thank you.

my man, he's wild.
  1. You're not afraid to change a diaper and often volunteer to do so.
  2. There's not a day that goes by that you don't hug, kiss and tell your daughter that you love her.
  3. You pick boogers.
  4. You clean up poop from the bathtub.
  5. You tickle.
  6. You dress her in the funniest outfits.
  7. You hold her hand.
  8. You'll do anything to make her laugh.
  9. You rock her for hours.
  10. You don't hesitate to jump into a laundry basket at your daughter's command.
  11. Mornings are Father-Daughter Time.
  12. You go down the slide together.
  13. You'd let her eat Cheerios for every meal.
  14. You even do her hair.
  15. You'll do anything to stop her from crying.
  16. You tell me each day that you don't know what you would do without her.
  17. I don't either.
Happy Father's Day

step on a crack, break your mama's back

!kiss attack!


8 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

Great post, awesome pics (as always). Audrey's a lucky girl. Happy Father's Day!

10:35 AM  
Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Ooh! We can't wait to meet the great ape! (Love that 2nd photo!!)

Happy Father's Day!

J

12:56 PM  
Blogger Beck said...

To a Karaoke singin' dad-- Happy Father's Day!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

He sounds awesome (I have a similar post up too, we are lucky chicks!). And the pics are great!

12:01 AM  
Blogger oliver said...

Oh woman, you almost make me cry!
So lovely. :)

10:15 PM  
Blogger flutter said...

So beautiful I am so glad I came to visit

5:38 PM  
Blogger Miguel Angel Servellón said...

You have a page and spectacular photographies.
Congratulations

3:29 PM  
Blogger susan sabo photography said...

i know so many people who lived with an absent dad, or rather, lived without a dad around. i've just been cruising your blog and this one really struck me. it's really full of awesomeness, as your girl's dad is.

the world needs more good dads.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home