Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy 4th!

first fireworks
I was curious as to how Audrey would react to watching her first fireworks show.

She immediately ran into my arms the minute the first ones were set off. Then, she sideways glanced at them for a spell while holding me tightly by my love handles. Finally, she took a giant leap out of my lap, joined her friend Maddy and hooted and hollered for more. After it was all over she said, "That was fun!"

It was. We had a blast.

Roni and family drove all the way from Chattanooga to hang out for a couple of hours.
Thanks for making the trek!

9 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

You are a braver mommy than I. We put ours to bed. On time.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Beck said...

Yay-- she liked them! We were talking about her as they were going off last night, hopin' she was having fun!

xo

11:54 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

I'm glad she enjoyed them, I didn't let Bubbie watch this year, I thought the loud bangs would scare him. I hope next year he will be able to stay up and *cross your finger* enjoy them.

1:25 PM  
Blogger a happier girl said...

Beautiful picture. I like that you can see the fireworks and them.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Biddy said...

i love love LOVE that picture!!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

great view of your fireworks!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwesooooooommmmmmmeeeee pic!!!!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

I don't know what you did to this picture during editing but it's awesome. I love it!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Great photos, actually came across you by way of flikr! I have a little girl called Audrey too!!

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home