Monday, January 21, 2008

ModernMom.com Toddler Trouble Photo Contest

Help Me Win!
So, of course, I'm asking everyone I know to go and vote for Audrey's picture! She's one of ten finalists in this contest.

Here are the details:
Voting has begun and will take place through 5pm PT on 1/30/08 at
ModernMom.com
The entry with the highest number of votes at the end of the voting period will win a $100 Target gift certificate.

This could mean a lot of diapers, people. Tell everyone you know. You can vote once a day.

Thanks a gazillion times, in advance.
If Audrey doesn't win, I'm thinking the toilet kid should.
Go check it out!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

Great picture. I voted and it looks like you have an impressive lead. Good luck!

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have voted...Colton the toilet boy and Zoe the Ziggy Stardust wannabe were pretty funny, but your mini-me got my vote.

9:05 PM  
Blogger tubesy said...

Presh. Even if I didn't know ya, and somehow came across modernmom.com, I would vote for this picture. I love the "well, shit." look on her face.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home