Monday, June 26, 2006

What's grosser than gross?

Do they make Baby Gas-X?
Tim hasn't seen this picture yet. He's going to kill me. Why you ask? Well, he's a not a neat freak in every aspect of his life, but with his offspring, he is. I swear, that boy will wipe her face every 5 seconds when we're out in public. It's quite embarrassing.
I say let her get messy every once in awhile. I hadn't planned it that way, but after I dumped a forkful of spaghetz down her front, I figured, "What the hell?"
That shirt is soaking in the sink overnight.

Typing spaghetz made me think that I should probably start documenting The Language of Tim. Our poor baby is going to grow up speaking some made-up way of speech. I admit, I have succombed to some of the silliness. It's quite catchy and when you hear it everyday it starts to sound right. For example, I almost used a Tim Word the other day. I started to say, "She clombed up ontop of me" instead of "climbed". He was an english major for God-don-don! Anyway, I'll have to sit down and try to remember all of the Tim Words so I can share them with you.

I took a shower before I sat down to type this. The doctor suggested that I try to gently blow my nose in the shower while it's all moist. So, I did. It felt funny. So, I stuck my finger up there to see what I could feel and I was shocked. There was a spot that felt tender and hard. I thought, "Maybe it's just a dried up booger. I should try to get it out."
So, I pulled on it. It wasn't coming out. It didn't exactly feel great, but I wasn't in pain or anything. It was strange.
I stopped messing with it, got out of the shower, dried off and then peered into the mirror. I have an effing stitch hanging out of my nose! Gross! It's complete with a knot on the end. Gross! I'm afraid to go tugging on it again. I'm still debating what what to do. I was going to take a picture, but I think I'll try to snip it with skizzors instead.

6 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

Yikes! I'd be scared to mess with it.
Bill and I kind of have our own language also, sometimes I worry about E picking it up too. I bet that Bill and Tim share some of the same speech patterns. Hopefully our kids will learn to speak properly despite us.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was totally totally grossed me out. I'm not sure if I can ever read this post again. ;)

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know that I would be wiping Audrey down with the same fervor that Tim weilds, if I could get my hands on her cutely little self, correct?
Suzanne

3:43 PM  
Blogger angela said...

jen- i didn't mess with it anymore last night. i called the doc this morning and she said that it was okay to snip it.
and yes, i think tim and bill are the founders of the Language of Tim, so i should really rename it The Language of Bill and Tim. (Sounds too much like the Adventures of Bill and Ted- what a ridiculous movie.)

beck- i want you to know that after we left and ALL DAY today she has been saying, "Hi Kitta" to this stuffed cat that up until now she has ignored completely. thanks for teaching my daughter to say kitty!! : )

teddy- i know. it's gross. i couldn't sleep last night because i was so grossed out. i wish it would just dissolve already.

suzanne- yesh, yesh, i know. that picture must have really made you anxious then, eh? : )

4:17 PM  
Blogger angela said...

SIde note: That spaghetz ain't coming out of her shirt. Mark it up as the 10th or so outfit I've ruined.

4:19 PM  
Blogger kevin black said...

Just found you via atlbloggers.net. You're right. That's pretty gross.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home