Sunday, June 11, 2006

Twice

Can you ever get used to it? Does it ever become the norm?

While giving Audrey a bath tonight, she hesitated in her play to make a little "Uhh" sound. I knew what was happening before I could actually see it. I was only somewhat pleased, if I should even use the word "pleased" in relation to this story, to see that they were solid turds.
Granted, Audrey was a vacuum tonight. She had some of a grilled cheese, macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes. I shouldn't have been the least bit surprised that she'd decided to have a movement in that nice, relaxing warm water.
Since this is the second time this has happened, I knew exactly what to do. I quickly snatched her out and placed her on a towel on my lap. I strategically picked all of her toys out of the water. Luckily all of the logs were cooperative and floated downstream towards the drain. This time I wasn't that worried about touching them, but I'm glad I didn't have to. I called Tim.
Tim is forever dubbed The Turd Tubman.

Is my kid the only kid that poops in the tub? I'm going to hate all of you if your answer is "Yes".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home