Saturday, May 13, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUNKY!


A big thank you to everyone that was able to celebrate with us. I know I'm not great at showing it, but it really meant so much to have you there. We love each and every one of you!!!
I am a little sad to report that in Round One of Cake vs. Face, the Face came out on top. Audrey didn't even attempt to plant her face in the cake. She hated having the icing stick to her hands, better hope for next year's bout.

By the way, all of the photo credits go to my sister. I don't know what was wrong with me, but I just didn't feel like snapping shots today. Humph. I must be coming down with something.

On the whole, I think Audrey very much enjoyed her first taste of sugar, a.k.a. crack. Even more than sugar, Audrey loved having everyone sing to her. For me, that was the best part. I sat the cake down in front of her and she politely waited for the singing to stop before she cautiously picked at the icing.
I really thought she would go beserk. This child never ceases to amaze me. And neither do my friends for that matter. I hope you will all join us for Round Two. It wouldn't be the same without you.

1 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

We missed you! Stop by any time you want... you know where we are.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home