Friday, April 07, 2006

This one's for you...

Hello -
I realize that you are probably busy with a real life,
real responsibilities and a real family. That being
said, your adoring public demands more!!! I really
enjoy your blog and hope that you are merely on a
fabulous vacation - somewhere in the middle of
nowhere, perhaps? and that is why you have not posted
in over a week!
I go there daily to see what clever things are going
on with you and yours and now I begining to suffer
from withdrawl! I could not contain myself any
longer, I had to speak out!
Hope all is well!

Quite possibly your #1 fan,
Julie Malizia

Julie-
I wish I were on vacation! Actually, my long vacation with Audrey is about to come to an end. Monday I begin working again.
I took a long-term sub position at Grady HS. High school. That's right. I'm pretty excited. I just wish it were a permanent position.
Let's see, what have I been doing that I haven't updated in a week?
Well, we went to the zoo....and watched lizards copulate.

We've been dealing with a cranky, teething baby...



















..she also has another ear infection. So, we've been to the doctor twice this week.
We've made several trips out to Roswell, one to drop Audrey off (so that I could make MY doctor's appt. in the morning) and one to have a playdate with Jonah her cousin...

I've also been sending my resume off to anyone and everyone, trying to make it to the gym every day, laundry, house cleaning, getting my car tuned up, taxes, meetings, errands and such.
This week has just flown by.
I promise you that I will update more frequently in the next few weeks. I just used the past week to tie up loose ends before the jobby job started.
I miss you Julie!
I will leave you with my favorite photo of the week. This was taken after we went to the zoo last Saturday:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the new job!

Ali

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so jealous of your job. do you need an assistant to help clean paint brushes? we definitely need to celebrate...
brian

11:34 PM  
Blogger angela said...

what do you have to be jealous about? you have the perfect job!!! i'm the one that's jealous!
thanks ali!

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home