Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Finally!

With as much excitement as we welcome the buds of spring, we welcome a new bud: Audrey's first tooth!

Among other news, Tim will be stylin' next weekend in his new seersucker suit. I wish I could throw down some cash on some new duds, but that ain't happenin'. At lease two of us will look schnazzy for the wedding.
Tonight, we will be meeting Brian for some amazing sushi and his 30th birthday. I am so excited that I can hardly contain myself.
Also, have you heard the new Neko Case release? Christine was nice enough to rip it for me. It's awesome. I especially like the second song: Star Witness. I've only listened to it one time through though. Christine's dog is named Neko and she's famous (well, sort of).
Oh yeah, and our house is finally getting painted. Now, I just need a job and our plan will go into execution phase aught six.

2 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

hmmm...wishful thinking i guess. : )
just kidding. missed you guys tonight, i was hoping you'd show up for some sushi!

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay a tooth!! and double yay for her sayin Mama!!!!!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home