Sunday, March 05, 2006

What a gorgeous day

I think the top of my head is sunburned!
We started off the day with brunch at Asada. The food was okay, I think I ordered the wrong thing. Do you ever do that? Order something that you think sounds better than what you really want? Well, that's what I did. The company was much better than my food.
This picture is hilarious:

Some kid drew this on the patio near our table. Tearist. I love it.
After brunch, we darted out to Roswell to take back my dad's pressure washer (which we didn't even get to use- long story). One of the funniest things of the week happened at dinner-
Matt, my sister's boyfriend actually bit his own finger while taking a bite of his hamburger! BIT HIS FINGER! Hard enough that he jumped up from the table and did a little dance of pain. I couldn't help but laugh. I've never known anyone to bite their own finger. Tongue, yes. Finger, no.
Here's a picture from tonight:

This is the typical look on Tim's face while visiting the parents. I can't take him anywhere!
Oh, and one really cool thing that happened tonight was: I found out that the picture I submitted for Audrey won! Yay! That's two winners. I'm so totally addicted to Flickr. I wish there was some monetary award, but for now it's just braggin' rights.

7 Comments:

Blogger Brooks Brown said...

I checked out the other photos and your was by far the best. I love the angle and the fact that the photo looks timeless. It could have been shot in the early '60s.

We know a lady from Auburn who entered some photos in one of those Parade magazine competitions and won some bucks. It's kind of a dorky magazine (comes in the Sunday paper), but that photo was seen by millions of folks and that's pretty cool.

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course my friend Audrey won...she is Gsquared...We have to get some more pictures of the two of us together soon. If one of us is unbearably cute, think of two...!

kmae

2:43 PM  
Blogger angela said...

Ali- Thanks!
Brooks- That IS awesome. Who cares that it's a dorky publication, that's still awesome.
Kmae- Audrey is ready for a photo shoot. I wish you weren't going out of town this weekend!

9:02 PM  
Blogger jen said...

I love the picture- it looks like something that would be in a glossy magazine!
My mom wants studio pics of Ethan for his 6 month bday, but I'd rather have you take some pics- you have such a great eye for it!

9:41 AM  
Blogger angela said...

i say go ahead and get the professional pictures done just for fun..to have some..and I'll also plan on taking some pictures this weekend (hopefully!)

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love her!!!! sooo beautiful and of course a natural pageant queen!!! (that's how bryan said to spell pageant it looks funny to me!!)
Sorry I didn't call you this weekend...I figured with the wedding you went to you'd be busy enough and not want to deal with me! I somehow managed to not get lost!! YAY me!
OH!!! Have you ever been to the Spotted Dog? I went there on St Paddy's day and it was a blast!! And the bar is so freaking beautiful! It's an old Firehouse on North Street down town. We gotta check it out sometime!
love you's
Rachelmae and Bryan

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps tim looks strung out in that pic!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home