Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!!


You can totally see that I attached two semi-circles to a squarem, right? (Squarem...I had to leave that typo for humor.) Oh well, it's the thought that counts. I'm no Martha. It's damn hard to try to make those lines disappear! She makes it look so easy. I'm gonna tell Tim that Audrey made it.
Anyhoo, I hope that you all have a Happy Valentine's Day and that you do something special with or for The One You Love.
I was going to surprise Tim tonight and take him to Athens for dinner at The Last Resort and then to the 40 Watt to see The Detroit Cobras, but he'd rather stay home. I knew I should have just kidnapped him and surprised him. Maybe I can still talk him into it.
In other news, Audrey's 9 month update will be a day or two late. But stay tuned. It'll be a doozy! She's new and improved. Now with more nuts!
Oh yeah, I DID put the cake a little too close, and she DID stick her entire hand in it, and I DID cover it up (but you can't see that)!!
"All we need is love....All we need is love... "

5 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

YES!! ATHENS TONIGHT!! And they ARE NOT coming to ATL for a show...which seemed a little strange to me.
I'm hoping he'll feel like getting out of town for the night.
Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Cupids, hearts, arrows and stuff to you too Missy.
xo
Sorry we bailed on Sat. It was just a blah night for us. We'll make it up to you.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.yddawsegroegalegnaynnufnmadytterperauoY .parcruoygnidaeryojneI

senitnelavyppah
illek

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

“Some people tap their feet, some people snap their fingers, and some people sway back and forth. I just sorta do ‘em all together, I guess.”

9:42 AM  
Blogger Amber Rhea said...

Your baby is so cute, I can't even stand it.

10:01 AM  
Blogger angela said...

?parc?parc? parcnworuoygnitirwebdluohsuoy.yddawillekevitaercoserauoY

THE KING! I'm so honored! THE KING commented on my blog! Hell Yeah!

Amber- shanks woman! She's much cuter than James Brown...dontcha think?

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home