Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Watch Out!


She's crawling people.
Tim woke me up on New Year's Eve day by saying, "Hurry! Come quick! She's doing it!" I jumped out of bed half-naked, grabbed the video camera and was on it like a tic.
Granted, she's planted her face on the hardwoods two or three times, but she's getting better.

We had to pack up the co-sleeper because she started pulling herself up in the mornings without making a peep. We'd wake up and find her standing up, staring at us, smiling. So, she's also sleeping in her own room now. She's had a big week, our little Pork Pie (that's the new nickname).

For New Year's we visited with the Shermans, ate pizza, drank champagne at 11 and were home by 11:30. At midnight, the ball dropped and almost simultaneously Tim accidentally kicked a hole in the nursery door. Happy New Year, right?
He was trying to lift the door off it's hinges (in order to fit our newly exchanged glider through the door frame) and while knocking it loose, put his foot right through it. One more thing to fix. The funny thing is, we replaced that door last year! It was the newest in the house.

Tim took down the Xmas decorations today while I was at work. It looks so bleak now. I always get a little depressed this time of year. I can't wait until Spring!

Audrey is on her third and last round of antibiotics. Poor Girl. She's been sick for over a month. The doctor said she's pretty much cleared up, but it's still a little red inside her left ear. Hopefully she'll never get another ear infection.

I'm working on putting together another blog that will have my artwork for sale. Cheap Cheap Cheap. I have to create some additional ways to make money. My job just isn't cutting it. I COULD find a REAL job, but that's no fun.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alison and I love you artwork. I bet we'll fight over which stuff to buy from you!

Ben

12:02 PM  
Blogger angela said...

awesome! just what i wanted to hear. that gives me more motivation to get the site done.
i'll let you know when it's up.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home