Sunday, December 11, 2005

Ah ha ha ha ha ha!


"Tim, will you come here for a second?"
"Why?"
"I want to try something."
"No."
"Please?"
"Okay."
"Okay, I'm gonna take your picture and just do something."
"Okay, but you can't look."
"Alright." "Are you ready?" "GO!"
I had my camera propped on my shoulder and my head was turned away so that I couldn't see what he was doing. I could hear him though, and that was almost as funny. Here are the results of my experiment. (Make sure you move the speed dial all the way to the left so it will be 1 sec increments rather than 5.)
Cheap Fun
We nearly wet ourselves, then Tim said, "Do it again."
"Okay." "Hold on." "Are you ready?"
"Yes. Don't look."
"Okay, GO!"
This is the most fun I've had in weeks.
"Are you still sick?"
"Yes. I am. Thanks for asking."

2 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

That's hi-larious! Silly fun is the best kind!

2:14 PM  
Blogger angela said...

and you know tim.

funny. he thinks that I'M the ham..er uh? huh? yeah, that's what i thought.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home