Monday, November 28, 2005

Are you under the weather?

I'm sick. So sick.
Yesterday I slept the ENTIRE day while Tim watched the baby. He made me get up around 7pm so that I could eat chicken noodle soup and drink my hot tea. He's such a good nurse. What would I do without him?
Anyway, he gave Audrey a bath and put her to bed around 9. I was already drifting off to sleep again when Tim slid under the covers. He started to tickle my back, and then my leg and well, you see where this is leading. I was so exhausted from being sick that I didn't feel like getting my hump on. What I really wanted to say was, "Hey, you put that back right now." Instead, I gave in, and I'm sure glad I did. What they say about sex being a good remedy for congestion? It's true.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amber Rhea said...

Yours is the best so far.

9:59 PM  
Blogger angela said...

Thanks! That's such a compliment coming from you. I've secretly been reading your blog although we've never met.

1:28 AM  
Blogger Amber Rhea said...

Well, I linked you. I do appreciate blog lurkers.

11:20 AM  
Blogger angela said...

Cool thanks. I'm having a lot of fun with this.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home