Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Away we go!


We will be leaving in a few short hours to travel to Indy in style: The Sunseeker Sweet ride, eh?
We will not be seeking "SUN" exactly, more like snow.
That's right ladies and gents, 12 hours in an RV with my sister, her boyfriend, her son and my parents. 24 hours if you count the way back.
Yes, I am voluntarily subjecting myself to Hell! No, seriously, I hope we have fun. I'm going into it thinking the worst, hoping that we'll actually have a good time.
Tim said to me the other day, "You owe me bigtime." And I do.
Of course I will be documenting the whole charade...for your entertainment.
Happy Turkey Day to all.
I'm still packing. (I had to work tonight.) 3 hours to go. Did I mention that we have to get up at 4 and drive out to Roswell? The shuttle leaves at 5am.
Cluck Cluck

2 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

Wow. I can't wait to hear stories about this trip.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Brooks Brown said...

Clare's mom has a version of this camper that a car pulls ... I mean a suburban warfare vehicle known as a Yukon. Clare lived in this thing last summer when she was doing a pharmacy rotation down on the coast of the Florida panhandle. If this trailer's a rockin' . . .

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home