Wednesday, December 07, 2005

What's Grosser than Gross?

You're not going to believe what I did last night.
I was getting ready for bed and Tim was already half asleep on top of the covers. I went into our adjoining bathroom and grabbed the glass that was near the sink. I asked him, "What was in this glass?" No answer.
I shrugged my shoulders, filled up the glass with cold water and threw it back.
It wasn't until this morning that I'd realized what I'd done.
Last night Tim had used that glass and filled it with salt water to flush out his sinuses. He sucked up the solution with a nose bulb (you know..that thing you use for babies..to suck out their boogers?) and flushed out his nostrils repeatedly.
I drank his snot last night! UGH!
Again, I shrug my shoulders and keep on living.
It could have been worse.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That has got to be the nastiest thing I've ever heard!!! That definitely tops Bets picking up a piece of ABC gum in the parking lot and putting it in her mouth, and that was even worse than her picking up a worm and licking it (that one even grossed the boys out). Sorry Tim, I love ya, but I think I'd rather lick a worm that drink your snot!

J.

7:46 AM  
Blogger angela said...

Well, I didn't actually DRINK the snot. I had rinsed out the glass before I filled it up, but I'm sure there were some remnants.
I never knew Betsy did those things! Yuk and cool at the same time.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home