Tuesday, December 27, 2005

What a pair


I can't tell you how happy I've been this week. Tim is on vacation and it's almost like Heaven. Yay! I get to hang out with my husband for more than 15 minutes a day. He makes doing the monotonous everyday thing fun. Also, it's a kick to see him and Audrey interact.
Yesterday, we decided to try some place new for breakfast. We found ourselves at the Carrol Street Cafe in Cabbage Town. That's where these pics were taken. It might have been a little overpriced, but I tell you what, I had the best bagel I've ever eaten there. It was just perfect.
I could go on about that bagel, but I won't.
It was chewy on the inside, just the right amount of hard on the outside and not too dense, it was perfect.
I had to work last night and tonight, but tomorrow we're headed to Ashville for the night. I'm so excited. A mini-vacay! I'm just hoping we don't get rained out.

Plans for the rest of the week:
~Clean out and go through every thing we own and do a Goodwill drop
~Maggiano's with the Sherman's Friday night (YUM!)
~A trip to Ikea to spend my gift card (YES!)
~Get my party on with the old-married-with-children friends

I can't stop grinning!
The best thing of all is, after being really sick 3 times in 4 weeks, I can smell again! (For those of you that didn't know..I haven't been able to smell ANYTHING in almost a year.) I'm just praying that I can keep my sense of smell. You don't know how awful it is to not be able to smell your baby's poo poo diaper. What's even worse is when someone has to tell you, "Hey, I think you need to change that kid's diaper!" Yes, it's happened to me more than once. How embarrassing, right?
2006 is gonna be a GREAT year.

I hope everyone's having a wonderful holiday break. I don't want it to end.

4 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

Enjoy your week- I know it must be lovely to have Tim around. He's tons of fun!

I was going to comment that we are married with children and haven't heard about said party...but Bill and I aren't quite up to getting our party on anyway. Plus, we know you don't like us anymore. Kidding- love ya mean it!

11:10 AM  
Blogger angela said...

You are more than welcome to come over. It will just be us and another couple- Suzanne and Phillip, I don't think you've met them yet. It's not really a PARTY per say.
Got your announcement today! Q-hoot!

12:37 AM  
Blogger angela said...

Thanks Ali.
Sorry we're missing your party.
Have fun for the three of us. Happy New Year to you too!

10:49 AM  
Blogger jen said...

I'm just giving you a hard time... that's my job you know. I totally understand wanting to have a mellow New Year's Eve at home.

Glad you liked the announcement- I was inspired by you!

Happy New Year!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home