Friday, February 03, 2006

Good Times


So many great things have happened this week:

~Russ, a regular at the bar, brought me an otter on a stick! (from the GA aquarium)Surprise!
~A total stranger (I now know as Amy)came up to me and introduced herself and confessed to reading my blog! I was so floored. It was an awesome feeling.
~Another person (not a stranger) also admitted not only to reading, but to crying! I think it's awesome!! (It was a good cry not a bad one)
~I finally found out what's wrong with me: Chronic Sinusitis. I might have to have surgery. (At least I can smell again with the antibiotics I'm on.) I forgot what I was missing...poo! poo!
~We got a lot done on the house and I feel productive!
~Tim stayed home from work today and it was awesome to get to spend the whole day with him.
~Audrey had her first time ever on the swing!!
~Suzanne, Phillip and Kitely brought us presents including books for Audrey. I love them.
~Ran intoTony Balogna.


Do you think Audrey enjoyed herself? I can't believe we waited so long to try this out.
Tomorrow, Audrey gets dropped off at Grammy Georges's house...(is that how you do that? Georgeses, Georges') Anyway, then I'm off to take pictures of cute little Ethan.

4 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

What a cutie- she looks like such a big girl!
Sorry we had to cancel on the pictures because we're sickies...wouldn't want to pass on any germs. We hope to see you soon though!

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, hey, hey! Can't believe that you would deny us faithful blog reader's the fabulous other park pictures in flikr form!
Please, please, pretty please post them!!
Suzanne

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there!! Remember me? This is Leigh Streeter (Kessler). Mom and Dad sent me to your blog spot and so I just wanted to say Hi!! I have to tell you that Audrey is absolutely gorgeous!!! I have a 2 year old, Zoe. It just gets better and better. My favorite story was reading about the carbonated water in the bottle!! Ha! I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard. Well, anyway, greetings from KC. I just wanted to drop a line. Maybe we'll be able to get together some day!
Say hi to everyone for me! Email me if you get a chance.

Leigh

2:58 PM  
Blogger angela said...

Jen- we will have to re-shedule! Just let me know and we can work it out.
Ali-I'm not sure what the surgery is 'called' but it would drain my sinus cavities. i'll find out in a couple of weeks.
Suzanne- I'm working on it! I'll try to post them tonight.

LEIGH!!!So good to hear from you! I've seen pics of your cute little Zoe. She's a doll! Hey, why don't you come enjoy some GA sunshine? You're welcome here anytime. We'd make sure to show you a good time. It was just the other day that I was looking at some old photos of all of us. That was so long ago. SO good to hear from you.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home