Monday, January 23, 2006

Bikini Kill


Lovin' the Water
Originally uploaded by My Daily Struggle.
I have given birth to a fish. She did not fuss once. She did not get cranky or bored. She DID however make noise the entire time (so much noise that the instructor had to yell over her!). At one point they have us take our babies out of the float so that we can lift them up in the air repeatedly for a good arm workout. At that point, Audrey squirmed and wanted me to let her go so that she could swim on her own. I thought about letting her go...just to see what would happen, but I didn't.
Everyone got a kick out of how vocal and fearless she was. Personally, I enjoyed learning some new songs to sing to Pork Pie. It was more fun than a workout, but worth every penny.
I can't wait until next week!


2 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

Sounds like loads of fun! I'll have to investigate the classes this summer and try to take Ethan.
Hope you had a nice weekend!

1:54 PM  
Blogger angela said...

You should definitely take this class. I can't wait to go tomorrow.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home