Sunday, January 22, 2006

Gulp!



Audrey is fearless. I tried to get a better shot, but this is the best I could do. You might be asking yourself, "What in the world is she doing?" I'll tell you what she's doing. She's putting her face in the water. That's right, by her own free will, she's dunking her head in the water. Sometimes she lifts up her noggin and starts laughing, other times she's choking because she's swallowed some water. None-the-less, she still goes back under. This kid is NUTS!
How appropriate that she started doing this though, we have our first water aerobics class tomorrow morning.
I got her a bikini.
Hey, if I can't ever wear one, at least my child can.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brooks Brown said...

You're not going to post any photos from our Brickstone Pub outing? I thought one of Audrey and Clare with the bottle top was pretty good.

1:06 PM  
Blogger angela said...

I accidently erased them from my computer when I switched photo programs! I am going to see if I can scan them in though...the ones I gave you...and see if they look alright. I just have to wait for the next nap to do it! : )

2:14 PM  
Blogger Brooks Brown said...

That sucks! If you want you just send them to me and I'll scan and post them. At least you made prints. I accidentally erased 100 Thanksgiving photos that included Clare's grandmother carving a turkey. I went into a ninja rage over that.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

harharhar ninja rage! she's funny..
yeah havin the house is tons better than living with that matt character...ok i'm pooped! yay for momma/baby aerobics!!! I'm so excited for both of you! And as long as you're right there maybe you can still 'hold' her while she goes under for just a second. who knows we might have the next olympic gold medalist in our hands!!
~R'Mae

11:15 PM  
Blogger angela said...

could be! she'll definitely be a great swimmer.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home