Thursday, January 12, 2006

Tomorrow is Audrey's 8 Month B-day


Tim and I have been very busy this new year. We have vowed to keep a "To-Do" list and a "Household Chores" list. So far, so good.
We insulated the attic this past weekend and have managed to keep our house neat and orderly for a whole week!
This Saturday, we start painting the hallway and the front room. I'm excited to be getting things done, especially since we've been talking about how "WE HAVE TO DO THIS STUFF" for about 2 years now.

Tomorrow's entry will be all about Pork Pie-Piglet-Baby Poo Poo. I cannot believe it's been 8 months. I started scrapbooking again and looking through old pictures...she used to be so tiny. I barely remember her when she was that small. I mean, of course I remember, but it's hard to imagine her as that frail and fragile Blobbers that grunted and squaked like a bird to be fed. Thinking about it just makes me want to have another.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should! you guys make pretty little ones

Ben

10:52 AM  
Blogger angela said...

thanks! i think we'll wait- i need to save up some more moolah. hey- it's your wifey's bday! yay! happy bday!

11:38 AM  
Blogger angela said...

Kitely,
You, me and those tall people, Chinese, Friday, peace out.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home