Friday, February 24, 2006

Round Two

Audrey is sick again.
Wednesday after work, I tried to give her a little milk to put her to sleep. Yes, I was puked on again and so was Tim. She got sick again Thursday morning and also got her fever back.
I hate the stomack flu.
On top of all this sickness I really think her teeth are coming in this time. Her gums are very swollen and she's gnawing on everything. POOR GIRL!

On the homefront:
We have ants in our bathroom sink and we don't know for the life of us where they're coming from!
Our front window is duct-taped together from where a bird hit it and the glass broke in three different directions. (It's been this way for a month now)
There is a sewage leak under our house and not just anyone can fix it...it has to be a really really skinny plumber.
The drainage system out back is clogged somewhere (no we don't know where) and water is backing up outside the laundry room window. If it rains anymore, it will flood the basement.

I'm not complaining, I'm just feeling challenged at the moment.

Oh yeah, did I mention that I quit my job?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home