Sunday, February 26, 2006

You make everything more fun.


Well, I felt kindda bad about calling into work today, but I needed the extra rest. By late afternoon I felt much better. We decided to get a grocery list together and get out of the house. Shopping with Audrey is much more fun than going it alone. She also helps me remember items that I otherwise would forget, like cookies! Gotta have cookies! (Why am I lying? It was Tim that reminded me of those.)
And here's a sad confession: Today was the first day in a long time that we cooked all of our 3 meals at home with natural non-preserved ingredients. Remember those days? Uh, no. Not really. We're gonna see if we can make it 6 days in a row. Cookies count as a meal, right?

3 Comments:

Blogger Brooks Brown said...

she's got that naughty look back her eye so i take it the stomach flu is gone.

6:51 PM  
Blogger angela said...

the sparkle is back! did you ever get those pics in the mail?

11:17 PM  
Blogger angela said...

mmmmmmmmargaritas!!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home