Sunday, March 26, 2006

It's gone baby gone...


I did it. I sold my 1963 Lincoln. WHAT HAVE I DONE?
At least I know that it's now in the hands of someone who will appreciate it as much as I did. I miss that car already. This is the lucky family, and a very nice one I might add:

I think their daughter can't wait until she gets her driver's license:

Note to family: I'm so sorry you scraped your head little one. I hope it's better by now.

Another interesting thing happened today. Some of you may know that Audrey is sick yet again. Well, she's so congested that she can't breath. I thought it'd be a good idea to have her take a shower with me so that the steam could loosen her up. NOT A GOOD IDEA. She hated it, she screamed, it was pitiful. I called for Tim to take her out and transfer her to her regular bathy. He grabbed her under her arms and ran with her to the other bathroom as if she was a stinky diaper that needed disposing of quickly. Speaking of diapers, too bad she wasn't sporting one- I heard Tim shout, "OH NO!" I immediately pulled back the shower curtain, "WHAT???"
"She pooed all over the floor!"
I looked down at my forearm, that was supporting her bum just seconds ago, and saw the poo poo with my own eyes.
"I need a hand here! ANGELA! I need a hand!"
"Well, damn it, let me get out of the shower."
"OH NO!"
"What now?"
"I stepped all in it. It's all over my slippers."
The child had shat all the way from the shower to the other bathroom. She left a trail of poo.
Thank God for hardwood floors.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brooks Brown said...

I know it was tough to say good bye that that beautiful ride, but I'm glad you found a good owner for it.

Poor baby poo poo. Sometimes hot showers just bring it all out.

Sorry I didn't call you last week. Things were pretty chaotic and the house was definitely not fit for any kind of company, especially baby company.

I will be back soon.

12:28 AM  
Blogger angela said...

beck- would love to have a toddy. i have been so stressed this week!
brooks- no worries. i'm sorry, as well, for not being able to make it out there. although, i'm NOT sorry that i didn't get to par-TAKE of the CAKE. i don't care to poo purple..

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home