Sunday, April 23, 2006

We asked for it.

I was so excited when I heard Audrey wake up this morning. The baby monitor is right by my ear and I that little transmitted whimper woke me.
I was excited because Tim beat me to her yesterday morning and today it was MY turn!
It was just like old times. I rushed to her room, slowly opened the door and said, "Hi there BabyPooPoo!" Instead of greeting me with her usual open-mouthed grin she had a sort of pathetic look on her face. I walked over to lift her out of the crib and noticed what was wrong.
She had shit all over her! I mean ALL OVER HER! It was on her face, on her hands, in her hair.... she truly was BabyPooPoo this morning.
I cleaned her off as best I could with the wipes, rushed her off to the bathy and scoured the hell out of her.
I just hope none of that poo made it to her mouth.

1 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

unless we get a babysitter, she'll be there! i SO can't wait to see you!!!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home