Thursday, April 20, 2006

Lazy Thursday

He called me on his way home from work and I said, "I'm so exhausted I don't even want to make dinner."
Pause.
"What do you want to eat?"
Tim's answer of course is, "PIZZA!"
"I'm not making pizza."
"Okay, well, I'll see you when I get home."
About 3 minutes later, (I was still standing in the same spot- too tired to move) he calls back:
"Yeah?"
"Do you want to go out to eat?"
I sigh in relief, "YESH!"
"Okay."
"Okay."
We went to La Fonda, our favorite, Audrey's too. She freakin' loves the salsa. She devours it. She fusses if we don't shovel it down her throat fast enough.
S A L S A
After she had her fill of salsa, beans and rice she started doing this:
F L A S H E R
I laughed so hard guacamole almost shot out of my nose. She's never done that before! I hope she doesn't turn into one of my former elementary school students who used to start undressing herself if she didn't get her way. She'd just stare at you instead of taking her seat and then start unbuttoning her dress. I often wondered if she thought of that tactic on her own or if she saw it modeled...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

little exhibitionist! ha! i had me some chips and salsa today too!! Love the diaper message!!! we miss you!
Oh! and the little postcard/invite you made for Julie was soooo cute!!!
xoxo
Rachel and Bryan

12:11 AM  
Blogger Brooks Brown said...

Audrey knows a good thing when she tastes it. La Fonda is the best.

She could be their spokesbaby -- "Salsa so good, it makes me strip!"

4:37 AM  
Blogger angela said...

That would be a stellar commercial! You should pitch it!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home