Thursday, June 01, 2006

Craptastic Memorial Day!

My creation
Aud and I were sick all weekend, so we didn't do much but sleep and cry and vomit and pout until Daddy gave us hugs. Nurse Tim is getting a raise. He is the best nurse EVER! Memorial Day was not a memorable one for us. AND it was gone in a flash.
By Wednesday, the 'bug' had pretty much cleared up. Audrey and I were still a little tired, but we had to get out of the house! Suzanne and Phillip had invited us to have lunch and then go swimming at their place. It couldn't have been a better day. I lost track of the time and was drowning in good company. Before I knew it, it was 4:00 and the day was almost gone. You know what, I take that back: the only thing that would have made the day better was if Tim had been able to join us. I have been trying to convince him to get a teaching job so that we can have the summers off together. That was the only thing missing- Tim.
I still can't get over how they look like two old geezers in their sun hats. Don't you think so?
What better way to kick off the summer?
(Well, you can't swim, take pictures, put on sunscreen, watch the kids AND have a margarita, right?) Uh, maybe you can. I'm just not that talented yet.
Audrey properly thanked her hostess, Kitely, for a wonderful day:
Best Friends!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kitely and I can not think of any better way to have officially kicked off summer than with Mommy Angela and Baby Audrey. The day was absolutely perfect and will set the standard for welcoming the season!

Love,
Suzanne

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buddies 4-evvvvor.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Brooks Brown said...

My Lord, that bathtub picture is so damn cute! They look like twins!

12:14 AM  
Blogger angela said...

Don't ovulate yet!!! : )
Tim says, "Thank you!"
Gar said you're pretty booked up until you leave. So, let's plan something for when you get back?

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home