Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Aftermath

My sister Julie after the party:
"OH! Was that Pez Girl?"
"Yep"
"So, does she really collect Pez or just eat them?"
"No, she really collects them."
"Do you read Gratuitous Dumbassitude?"
"Yeah! I thought he looked familiar."
"Well that was him, and the girl he was with, his wife, is Geester."
"NO WAY!"
"Yeah, and Preggo..that was the one with Little Ethan."
"And Kitely.."
"Yep, Kitely Mae."
The only one missing was Heglund. I SO wanted my sister to meet him.
So there. You all are somewhat famous. I thought you might want to know.
(To read more about them- check the links to the right.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Brooks Brown said...

hey, i was missing too!

sorry i couldn't be there.

sounds like it was fun times.

10:55 PM  
Blogger jen said...

I can honestly say that is the first time I've been "recognized". I feel like Julia Roberts. Hah!

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey it's Heg...I told Tim at Garrett's Bday party that I couldn't make it b/c Maya - you met her at my B-day at Harry and Sons - got married at 12:00 on Saturday. I wish I could have been at Audrey's party, too.

10:38 AM  
Blogger angela said...

brooks! I KNOW you were missing! My sister reads yours too, it was just that your name didn't come up b/c you don't live in the ATL baby. I love you and hope to talk with you soon.

jen-Sorry we didn't get to chat more. (That always seems to happen when I host...I don't know why exactly.) And you should feel like Julia Roberts! : )

Heglund- My sister would have flipped to meet you. It's too bad, but congrats to Maya! She's a sweet gurl. Kisses! (OH, I pass your street every other day now for some reason or another...I think about you all the time.)

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home