Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I am going to punch myself in the face.

I have been sitting here at the computer, uploading photos to flickr. Audrey was left to explore the room. She found my purse. I let her play with it because I didn't think there was anything potentially harmful in there. I turn back to the computer. She finds her way over to the side of my chair, sits down and says "Mmmmm!"
I look down because she only says "Mmmmm!" if she's eating something. Sure enough, she's munching on something. I stick my finger in there to do a quick sweep and guess what comes out?
A freakin' penny!
I had pennies in the bottom of my purse. Duh.
I'm so sorry for being a horrible mother today Audrey, back in your cage.

4 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

i've heard that too. although, i've never heard of it actually working for anyone.
i'm just so thankful that she didn't choke on that damn thing.
we'll make plans next week.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Brooks Brown said...

my cat swallowed one and then threw it up. scared the hell out of us.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can actually match that story with my own bad mom/purse story but honestly, I'm too embarrassed. Let's just say it ended with 3 small but bleeding injuries.

5:21 PM  
Blogger angela said...

brooks- the cat ate one? that's amazing.

izzy- that's terrible. i want to hear all of the details. : ) com'on, it'll make me feel better.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home