Saturday, June 02, 2007

River of Puke

Yes. That is what we've been swimming in.
I think everything I own has been doused with the vile liquid.
Poor Audrey.
And I really wanted to meet the House of Joy.
Something wonderful did come out of the sickness though. Audrey with glazed-over eyes, inbetween Ralph Machios, looked right at me and said, "You're a good mommy."
It doesn't get any more gratifying than that, folks.

We've been doing laundry all day. Tim's parents have just arrived to watch Audrey so that we can go out to dinner in celebration of Timmy's birthday.

Whoo Hoo! 32!

4 Comments:

Blogger menonita said...

here is a very good blog. good photos and writings. really i love here :) if u want to see mine it is
http://www.terrakki.net

5:00 PM  
Blogger Beck said...

Poor baby...

Happy Birthday Tim! Have a great time tonight. We'll call you tomorrow. Gar says we will take you out this week for birthday and he can tell him all about the joys of 32... Beck

5:46 PM  
Blogger rachel ~sesame ellis~ said...

oh goodness. feel better soon Audrey and Happy Birthday to Tim!

7:55 PM  
Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Yeah, but did they come without you?

Just as we were getting in the car to drive away K asked me what I was staring so hard at and it was a man carrying a crying little girl back to the car... I could have sworn...

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home