Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Now you can read all about it!

hardcore kiss
Remember what it was like to be so totally in love that you were on a constant high? You wore a grin as large as your ass is now. You listened adoringly to them tell stories and couldn't wait to be left alone, behind closed doors, so you could have your way with them. Well, now you can read all about it.
Rebecca and Garrett have started a blog. Finally. I can never get enough of this woman. She's beautiful, smart, encouraging, funny and just the nicest person you'll ever meet. And Gar-O, he's like a brother.
I'm just wondering how many of their stories she will actually dare to make public. Never a dull moment in that house!
Here's the link.
Yahootie!
Join me in living vicariously through them. Show their blog to your husband/wife and reminisce about that time you couldn't rip his/her clothes off fast enough. Appetizing young love at your fingertips.

4 Comments:

Blogger Beck said...

awwwww.... yay. I feel officially welcomed into the world of blogging now! Thanks.

So funny-- I already skipped out on actually publishing one of those stories that you refer to... did I ever tell you what I "triple dog dared" Gar to do when we got home that night from the bar from the impromtu engagement party? I was so shnockered that I actually used the words "triple-dog-dare" and he actually did it...

He agreed that I should not have written it.

Love!

ps-- I love the pic. I'm kissing him like, I don't even know what. That must be from the birthday party!

7:20 PM  
Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Back before the short people invaded and started YELLING LOUDLY all the time.

btw - having a b-day shindig for The Mayor at Glenlake Park 6/2 at 9:00 a.m. - want to come morning person? There will be MUCH COFFEE and also Paige from Avery Lane Exp. Very low key.

8:21 PM  
Blogger angela said...

beck- you are kissing him like you want to eat him. i love it.

j-oh hell yeah. if i can drag my butt outta bed and if we're not looking for houses, we'll be there. hey, could you tell some of your neighbors to move? there aren't that many houses for sell in XXX30. if you hear of anything good, lemme know, umkay?

8:36 PM  
Blogger Beck said...

Hello professional bloggers. I'm having some issues. How do you post pictures? I am posting some from Nova Scotia and the blog is cutting off the right side of them! Thanks! Beck

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home