Sunday, April 15, 2007

Our Morning...

the endless search for shoes
She wakes up religiously at 6:30am. Tim went and got her and plopped her in bed with us. Sometimes it works. Most times, it doesn't.
I was ecstatic when I felt her snuggle up to me. She softly giggled and then gently touched my lip. I answered back with an eskimo kiss.
She stayed like that for 15 minutes.
It could have been longer, but the wiggles set in. She rolled around. She tortured the dogs. It cracks me up when she gets down on their level and repeats, "Hi Maing. Hi Maing. HI MAING!" in every octave. Maing is Lincoln's nickname. Well, one of them.
Finally, she squirmed her way to the edge of the bed (on Tim's side). Her feet were about to touch the floor when Tim asked groggily, "Where do you think you're goin'?"

Without missing a beat she screams with excitment, "SHOPPING!"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah so.

4:47 PM  
Blogger OhTheJoys said...

So cute, so cute, so cute.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Sienna said...

Just adorable. They are precious aren't they? I have 2 girls, 6 and 2, and I could post daily about them too...You are lucky your time is 6.30am, mine in normally 5!!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

What a little sweetie she is!! Baby girls are the sweetst!!

If you get a chance check put my blog savingfriends. I'm trying to help others that are having rough times and I need to get my blog posted and talked about to hopefully make a little money to help them.
Thank you

9:19 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Great Picture!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Alaina said...

I am SO in love with this picture! Great photography, thanks for the inspiration.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home