Monday, January 29, 2007

They're Getting Hitched!


I love this shot. I love it because she is twisting her engagement ring. It's hard to get used to Beck, I know. I remember doing this back in the day. It makes me smile to see you fiddling in this picture. Your excitement last night was insuppressible. I couldn't stop smiling either. Seeing the two of you together, and so in love, is a bit overwhelming! We love you both so much. I don't know if I can wait 15 months to see you tie the knot.
I love you Gar, but I have to say, I was a little worried about you. Not that we placed bets on whether or not you'd ever get married, but I knew it would take a pretty special person to make you fall hard.
Tim is so flattered that you asked him to perform your ceremony. Of all the weddings he's done recently, I think this one is going to be the hardest for him. I know he will be choking back the tears.
All I can say is HELL YEAH! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!

1 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

Congrats Gar and Beck! So happy for you!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home