Sunday, January 07, 2007

Shout Out to My Homie.

Best of Friends
After our trip to Indy, for my nephew's wedding, (which you'll see more of later) we stopped in to see Audrey's very best friend. As you can see from the photo above, Audrey missed her dearly.

Suzanne outdid herself. She made me a pecan pie. Yum! In the morning she made sausage gravy and biscuits. Double yum! This woman knows how to treat a friend. Suzanne, if you're reading this, I owe you BIG TIME. Thanks for everything. We love you guys. When can we come stay with you again?

Audrey has taken to calling Phillip "Fip". I love it.
Your copy of this picture is on it's way. I'd call you and tell you, but I left my friggin cell phone at school on Friday. I didn't want to drive all the way back during rush hour to get it. So, it stayed.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Bug said...

Angela,
All the yummy goodness of a pecan pie and biscuits and gravy could never equal the sweetness and richness of this picture. I treasure this more than I can express. Those girlies love you!
Love,
Suzanne

10:24 AM  
Blogger Brooks Brown said...

wow, what an incredible photo wadsworth.

these girls are going to love looking back at all the great photos of them together from babyhood.

always good to have a friend you can lean on as kitely demonstrates.

3:53 PM  
Blogger angela said...

i agree brooks. speaking of, why haven't you called?

suzanne, i'm still working on tim. sesame street live...who could pass that up?
it's sure to get me back in good with audrey.

11:31 PM  
Blogger jen said...

What a sweet picture!

We miss you guys. Call us the next time your over on this side of town and you have time to stop by for a quick visit. We'd love to see you three!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home