Saturday, October 21, 2006

Who gives the best presents ever?

Well, I'll give you a clue. Taint me.
My Precious
Tim is so funny. My birthday isn't until Nov. 6th, but he just couldn't hold onto it that long. "Do you want your present?"
"No."
"Do you want your present?"
"No."
Repeat 8 or 15 times.

He had Audrey bring it to me against my wishes. I nearly died. I didn't and still don't feel worthy.
Tony, be prepared for many a questions over some prize winning chili.

Speaking of the Chili Contest Aught Seven..... I think Audrey might enter this year. Yes, it could be interesting. She's pining for the 'Secret Ingredient' category. No more veggie chili from the Georgeseseses.

I'm going to sleep with my MacBook tonight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lalalian said...

Wow, that truly is the best present EVER!!!!!!

7:12 AM  
Blogger eva said...

I hope you have better success with your MacBook than I do. I got one when they first came out so I got a dud one that moos and gets extremely hot and won't load creativesuite without exploding!!!

Miss you guys!

1:18 PM  
Blogger angela said...

lala- it so totally is!

eva- i think they all get really hot. you can download a program that will make your fan go faster if you'd like.
i haven't put cs on here yet, but i plan to. i'll let you know how it goes.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home