Thursday, December 07, 2006

Better Than Candy

iPod Vending Machine

Tim and I went to Perimeter Mall last night on the hunt for a winter coat for Audrey. We have been all over town looking for a simple winter coat. No hearts. No fur. No glitter. No animal print. We wanted something just plain and warm. Seems so simple, right?
Guess again.
It's amazing how many winter coats are out there for boys. Only a few selections are available for girls. It was super frustrating.
We did find one last night- a true winter coat, just in time for Mr.Winter. Finally!

We had a good time at the mall, surprisingly. Holiday shopping usually makes me ill.
We ate in the food court, where a fellow employee recognized me and called me Mona. (I'm still laughing at that one.) After a craptastic dinner, we went to Starbucks. I savored all of about 3 sips of my tall Chai Tea. They fill those cups up with way too much ice, but it was tasty. We stuck Audrey on her first mechanical mall ride, Thomas the Train. She hated it. It was awesome. I'm glad she doesn't like that Thomas stuff. (Although, she does like trains, which makes me proud.) And last, but not least, we discovered the iPod vending machine. Of course, I had to take a picture. I'd like one of everthing, please!
Train
Upon leaving I talked Tim into taking a family picture in front of some lights. He was reluctant, but complied. This is what I got:
Aw, Nuts!
(You can click on the picture to read more about it in the description)

I am so behind on my 'To Do List' for the holidays. Thank God tomorrow is Friday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Smoov said...

I totally used to hang out at Perimeter Mall when I was an adolescent! That was the closest mall to Alpharetta where I grew up.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Smoov said...

That train doesn't look like Thomas, that train looks scary! My 4 yr old twins LOVE Thomas the Tank Engine and will spend large chunks of time playing with the zillion trains we have. It isn't so bad really, and the sounds effects and stories they make up are priceless!

12:44 PM  
Blogger angela said...

i remember when alpharetta was 'the sticks'. devil worshipper's road was about the only thing out near mansell. now look at it.gswsmk

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home