Monday, October 30, 2006

Another Video for Your Viewing Pleasure



Nummy Nummy Num on Vimeo

I had to rush to Target tonight. I was reminded by the ladies at day care that Audrey should dress as her favorite book character tomorrow. Um, yeah, Elmo costume on the fly? I don't think so. So, I went to sift through the muck. There was nothing left. Things were literally thrown around the aisle. Costumes had been ripped from their packages. I almost threw up my hands in dismay, when I spotted a tutu peeking up at me from the bottom of the costume pit of hell. I grabbed it and held it close to me. Brainstorming began. The first thing that came to my mind is what I'm sticking to for tomorrow. Olivia. She will be Olivia for school tomorrow. It's perfect. I will keep her Halloween costume under wraps until the photos are revealed.

1 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

I wanna see Audrey Rose in her halloween costume! Hope you had a great birthday!

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home