Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Congratulations Bryan and Rachel!

The Bride Before the Wedding

This is one of my favorite pictures from the wedding. Rachel and Bryan, both, kept their composure the entire night. I never really saw either one get noticeably nervous. This was the only shot where Rachel went a little wacky before the wedding. Either that, or she was just sick of posing for pictures.

I am knee deep in photographs and thought I'd take a break.

So, enjoy this candid shot while I suffer through the 936 other photos. Did I say suffer? I meant sift. Sift through them........happily. Yes, very happily sifting I go.

Seriously, I wish you both the best. We couldn't be happier for you. Welcome to the wonderful world of marriage. (And I mean that with no sarcasm whatsoever.) Marriage is awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home