Friday, February 09, 2007

She's a Natural

Budding
Now, if I can just keep her on the paper.
Within minutes of breaking out the crayons, she ran over to her basket of books and marked on Leonardo the Monster. I gasped. Luckily, I happened to accidentally grab the washable crayons from the Target display. Good thing because I have a feeling this child is going to want to tag my walls. I'd bet my morning coffee on it.
Tomorrow, I'm introducing Audrey to play-doh. Art overload!

I want to make sure she gets it all out of her system now, so she doesn't end up like us.
Pretty soon I'll have her sleeping with a calculator.

7 Comments:

Blogger tony said...

You bet your morning coffee on things?

That's insane.

9:15 AM  
Blogger OhTheJoys said...

I"m with Tony - betting coffee is risky business.

1:22 PM  
Blogger angela said...

Well, that's how sure I am about it you two.
We had Trader Joe's coffee this morning...not bad. Not bad.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Brooks Brown said...

Audrey really looks like a little girl here, not a baby anymore. She is such a beautiful force of nature.

9:22 PM  
Blogger angela said...

brooks, you wouldn't believe how she's grown.
call us the next time you're in town. i'd like to see you again soon.

1:16 AM  
Blogger eva said...

Cute! Kitely and I painted this weekend and she very thoughtfully informed me she painted flowers, clouds, and swirls. These girls are much smarter that I was at 20 months, that's for sure.

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home