Thursday, February 01, 2007

Dinner Conversation

Testing i
Tim: What's wrong with you?
Me: Nothing.
Tim: No. What is wrong with you?
Me: I don't know. (I gave some serious thought to his question. I didn't really have the energy to go down the list of things that were/are wrong with me. So, I just repeated myself, but with more emotion.)
I don't know what's wrong with me.

There was a long pause.

Tim: I know what you need.
Me: What?
Tim: You need a hard wiener.

I don't know what struck me as more funny, the fact that he said wiener or that he said it with a perfectly straight face.
I busted out laughing.
He said he hadn't heard me laugh like that in years.
I told him that he hadn't said anything that funny in years.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You do need a hard weiner.
Did you get one?
k

11:49 AM  
Blogger Lalalian said...

Bwaaa haa haaa haa!!!!

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you got it....and I hope it was hard, 'cause them's the best kind of wiener!!!

j.

8:05 PM  
Blogger angela said...

I did need a hard wiener.

(I didn't want to leave any of you hanging for much longer.)

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that picture of tim is awesome!

it's always good to get what we need...

1:20 PM  
Blogger will said...

tell tim g. will g is back in town, and could use a dose of that. (dont tell my kate though.)

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home