Saturday, July 08, 2006

WOOT!

Holy crap. I almost threw my computer across the room. I made sure I put my credit card information in ahead of time so I could just go on ticketmaster and click right at 10am. For some reason it asked me for my info again and then said, "ERROR. You're information has already been saved."
WELL THEN WHY DO I HAVE TO ENTER IT AGAIN?
There was no simple purchase button at that screen. So, I entered the info in again 3 times. Each time the new error message would come up it would say in red letters:
IF YOU DON'T COMPLETE THIS FORM IN 1:30 SECONDS YOUR TICKETS WILL GO BACK UP FOR SALE (something like that)
And guess what? My tickets went back up for sale because I ran out of time.

I was sweating. "NOOOOOOOO!" I tried to purchase again.
SORRY, THERE ARE NO TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR THE SHOW YOU REQUESTED.
Fark!
I tried again. Shwooo. I got some. This time I just entered a new credit card. That worked.

Bummer. I don't get my American Express Rewards.
Who cares? I'm going to see Tom Waits!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...I hate me some Ticketmaster. But I'm glad you got your tickets :)

And I didn't know you lived in GA. I'm in FL.

5:13 PM  
Blogger angela said...

Yeah, Ticketmaster is screwy.
Hey, we're like neighbors! : )

8:44 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

YEAH! We will see you there! I love me some Georgeseseses! And, yea - same drama at our house 10 am on Saturday. I thought Rob was going to pop he was so aggravated.

2:00 PM  
Blogger angela said...

yay! melissa! this is going to be awesome. once in a lifetime thing.

beck- that sucks that they couldn't get tickets. but i felt their pain, for about 3 minutes. i'm so thankful that more tickets popped up....but what does that tell you? several people must have been getting their tickets thrown back in the pot. ticketmaster bites.

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and just think: Ticketbastard charged you for the privilage of using their buggy-ass service. HATE them so much.

Scott
Vienna, Austria
http://halfass.com

6:44 AM  
Blogger angela said...

yeah, and they charged me extra. i had to pay international fees b/c for some reason it wouldn't let me choose the u.s. as an option. bastards!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home