Saturday, September 23, 2006

Glum? Me?

#8

I joined this group on Flickr called 365 Days. You take a self portrait each day for a year. I posted the picture above to the group and the first comment by someone was, "Why so glum?"
It's so funny to view myself as others do. I don't feel glum all of the time. I don't think of myself as glum. This is all futile- this conversation with myself. It's not like I can change my 'look'. Here I am! Me. Forever. Glum. Oh well.

Audrey started saying, "Oh no!" today. It's the cutest. "Oh no!" this and "Oh no!" that. She makes it sound like the world is coming to an end because she drops her crayon on the floor.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People on Flickr can be notoriously stupid. It's your resting face!

9:40 AM  
Blogger angela said...

That it is. Permafrown. My resting face.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no! mamma's glum! I approve of her baby-drama for everything.

Brian

12:22 PM  
Blogger angela said...

Hi Brian! I miss you..hope to see you at little E's birthday party.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home