Sunday, August 27, 2006

She said it.

SHE SAID IT!
She said, "I love you." Tim heard her say it when he was feeding her dinner. I didn't hear it until I was rocking her to sleep and asked her to say it. She did. And, she only said it once. It is the cutest thing to ever come out of her mouth. Well, "Please!" is pretty cute too because it's so high-pitched. Naw. Nothing beats hearing your own child say, "I love you."

We went on our first picnic today too! Tim finally gave in. I've been asking him to do all sorts of outdoorsy things lately. He says it's too hot. Well, today wasn't so bad.
Double-fisted fork finds sweet georgia peaches too slow to reach mouth.What a difference a swing makes in the life of a toddler.
She loved the peaches. She was double-fisting it with the forks! She cried when we took her out of the swing.

The best part of the day was watching her run around in the wide-open. She was loving it. I could barely photograph her! She wouldn't be still for one second!
The Great Outdoors

And here is my favorite shot of the day:
Picnics are Awesome!

I just love seeing her happy like that. She's been teething again, so we hear a lot of the uncomfortable whining. Teething must really suck. I hate it for her. She's got two coming in at the same time.

I have been going non-stop since work started. I forget to even look at my cell phone. I forget which emails I've responded to and which ones I haven't. Please forgive me if you are reading this and you're thinking, "Yeah. Yeah. You're such a loser." You're right. But still, please forgive me.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is beautiful, Angela, just beautiful. These pictures just take my breath away; I can't believe how much she has grown and changed. I am sitting here all teary-eyed and in awe of your precious little one. I miss her little self more than you possibly can know.
Suzanne

9:32 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

what a ray of sunshine she is! glad you got her out and about. i am a total nature girl and few things make me happier than seeing bowie roam free.

and i am shocked that you can do anything at all once you get home. take it easy, enjoy all you can :) i love you audrey too!

3:47 PM  
Blogger angela said...

rebecca- sounds good. everything is a go. saw your honey the other day!

suzanne- i miss you. i have no pals at school. i miss bug. i miss daddyguy too.

hey bry! can't wait to see you either.

hi autumn! so nice to see you over here! it was a nice change to be in a wide open space. she just cut loose. i can't wait to do it again this weekend. THREE DAY WEEKEND. Hell yeah!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Brooks Brown said...

Audrey Rose is Miss Independent now, exploring the outdoors, holding a big folks spoon and putting nouns and verbs together. It is so hard to believe that last year she was a mere bundle.

5:10 PM  
Blogger jen said...

Look at those gorgeous eyes! We miss ya, but totally understand. Hope to see you at e's 1st birfday party... it'll be in about a month, invites will be coming soon.

3:07 PM  
Blogger eva said...

She's grown so much since the last time I saw her in October of last year. Even then she had a unique personality. It is unbelievable how much the girls have changed. It really makes you see time in a different light. Your photos continue to amaze me. Keep blogging because I know I can always come here for a smile! :)

Hope you're all doing well!

12:27 AM  
Blogger angela said...

brooks, you almost made me cry. i miss the leedle bundle. i love my punky, but i miss that blobbers.

jen- hello! long time no talky. we've become internet pals now! : ) ethan's going to be one already? man. the time is flying, isn't it?

eva! i'm so jealous of how close you live to your sister. i want her back! now!
thank you for the compliment. i'm missing my number two model though...bug. my camera misses her just as much as i do! : )

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home