Thursday, September 22, 2005

Naked Baby!

2005-09-22_0024
One of Tim's most favorite things to do is to undress Audrey and then rush her into whatever room I happen to be occupying and scream, "Naked Baby!"
Tonight, I took some pictures of them both. Right after this shot, Tim stood her up on the bed and she peed. I have a great picture of baby pee running down her leg and and her standing in the pee-puddle, but Tim didn't want me to post that one.
What's even more funny was that after her 'accident', Tim shrugged his shoulders and said, "It's just baby pee, it'll dry." (No need to change the sheets.) What's more funny is I said, "Yeah, she already peed on the sheets, yesterday, and I let it dry and you slept on it last night."
I one-upped him on the baby pee. Damn, we're so lazy. But, it is only BABY pee.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brooks Brown said...

That very well might be one of the cutest Audrey pictures taken in her 4.5 months on this planet.

1:35 PM  
Blogger angela said...

Audrey thanks you and says, "I hope I stay this cute while naked when I'm 360 months old!"
Mommy said, "Don't count on it Missy."
About the only thing that's smooth as a baby's butt on Mommy is her earlobe.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home