Friday, September 02, 2005

Why didn't I think of this?



I was just surfing the web and found this great site: Click here for a good laugh.

This is what that 'steaming pile' had to say about Hurricane Katrina:

The folks on the Gulf Coast are going to need the help of this country for a long time. This is going to be a difficult road. The challenges that we face on the ground are unprecedented. But there's no doubt in my mind we're going to succeed.

Right now, the days seem awfully dark for those affected. I understand that. But I'm confident that, with time, you'll get your life back in order. New communities will flourish. The great city of New Orleans will be back on its feet. And America will be a stronger place for it.


Wow, I'm feeling stronger already. What the hell kind of speech is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home